This page outlines the terms and conditions of using this website.
Terms and conditions
The term ‘Why Eye Photography’ or ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘I’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 6 Raby Drive, East Herrington, Sunderland, SR3 3QE, United Kingdom. That company is registered in England and Wales and its registration number is 6594311. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither Why Eye Photography Limited nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Although this website looks only to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website.
The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Adverts and sponsored links
This website may contain sponsored links and adverts. These will typically be served through our advertising partners, to whom may have detailed privacy policies relating directly to the adverts they serve.
We strive for transparency and clearly disclose when items have been supplied for review.
Social media platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Effort has been made to ensure that information on this website is up-to-date at the time of publication.
Some details, including travel information, place and business names, their website names and addresses, telephone numbers, prices and opening hours are liable to change.
Why Eye Photography cannot accept any responsibility for any consequences arising from the use of this information, nor for any material on third party websites. Nor can we guarantee that any third party websites listed will be a suitable source of travel information.
Moreover, efforts have been made to ensure that content displayed from users and other third parties is appropriate to this website. However, we cannot guarantee full and complete accuracy. Notwithstanding, we value your comments, suggestions and views highly.
Why Eye Photography Limited and Stuart Forster are not responsible to you or anyone else for any loss, damage, liability, cost or expense suffered in connection with the use of this website or its content.
The website is provided ‘as is’. We make no warranties or representations about the website or its content and exclude, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability which may arise as a result of its use.
We will never be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential or special loss, or loss of profits or revenue arising out of the use of the site. You indemnify us against each claim, action, proceeding, judgment, damage, liability, loss or expense incurred or suffered by, or brought, made or recovered against us or other companies, organisations, institutions, individuals or other entities.
Any disputes will be dealt with under the laws of England and Wales.